Director: Wanda Burrow, M.S.W.
Co-Director: Angelina Lopez
Butler’s Pantry does not require proof of income, nor does it discriminate against anyone in need, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, age, religious beliefs, or sexual preference.
Jan – Oct: Last Saturday of every month
Nov – Dec: Saturday prior to Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Serves average of 500 people monthly.
- Often helps provide food to other agencies for their outreaches.
- Funded by donations from church members and grants.
4th Wednesday of every month
- Serves average of 3,000 people monthly.
- Community Food Bank provides up to 20,000 pounds of food.
- Open-air market held in our parking lot.
- Variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
School Lunch Rescue
Distributors: Ed Hastings, Tom Athey & Tammy Athey
Monday – Friday with the exception of school holidays.
Local elementary school, Lane Elementary, donates unused fruits, vegetables and snacks which we distribute week afternoons at 1:30 pm.
Walk in Freezer
- This will allow us to cut overhead costs as well as allow us to feed more families monthly.