Butler’s Pantry food ministry does not require proof of income, nor does it discriminate against anyone in need, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, age, religious beliefs, or sexual preference.
Director: Wanda Burrow, M.S.W.
Co-Director: Tammy Athey
Our food ministry is partnered with the Central California Food Bank to provide free food to anyone in need.
Jan – Oct: Last Saturday of every month
Nov – Dec: Saturday prior to Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Serves average of 500 people monthly.
- Often helps provide food to other agencies for their outreaches.
- Funded by donations from church members and grants.
4th Wednesday of every month
- Serves average of 3,000 people monthly.
- Community Food Bank provides up to 20,000 pounds of food.
- Open-air market held in our parking lot.
- Variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Not sure what to do with the free food or ingredients you receive? See the feed below to get some recipe ideas.
Recipes for this month’s food: Oranges, zucchini, kale, sweet potatoes
Recipes for this month’s food: Malanga, spaghetti squash, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, kiwis and more
Recipes for this month’s food: Red onions, spaghetti squash, spinach, shredded carrots, plums, peaches, pears, oranges and bell peppers
Find recipes for this month’s ingredients: Red onions, golden kiwis, tomatoes, yellow squash, honeydew melons, salad kits, and strawberries
Find recipes for this month’s ingredients: Tomatoes, Summer Squash, Potatoes, Strawberries, Oranges, Apples, Cheese, Milk, Pork Roast