Director: Wanda Burrow, M.S.W.
Co-Director: Tammy Athey
Our food ministry is partnered with the Central California Food Bank.
Jan – Oct: Last Saturday of every month
Nov – Dec: Saturday prior to Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Serves average of 500 people monthly.
- Often helps provide food to other agencies for their outreaches.
- Funded by donations from church members and grants.
4th Wednesday of every month
- Serves average of 3,000 people monthly.
- Community Food Bank provides up to 20,000 pounds of food.
- Open-air market held in our parking lot.
- Variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Butler’s Pantry food ministry does not require proof of income, nor does it discriminate against anyone in need, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, age, religious beliefs, or sexual preference.
Not sure what to do with the ingredients you receive? See the feed below to get some recipe ideas.
Find recipes for this month’s ingredients: Tomatoes, Summer Squash, Potatoes, Strawberries, Oranges, Apples, Cheese, Milk, Pork Roast